RAJ.......was more than just a frnd for nitin .........nitin raj and ayaan ....... had been frnds or shud i say brothers... since last 7 years........this day though was the last day of skool for all....but nt for these 3 best buddies......but where was ayaan, nitin wondered???? "hoga sala kisi ladki ke pass"...... raj said confidently.....
ayaan soon joined the other 2.......RAJ was a known introvert....never talked much......atleast most of the people in the skool thought so but not nitin and ayaan......i remember the tym wen ayaan told me abt an incident........the three of them were just enjoying a nice ride on RAJ' s bike late in the nyt.....raj loved speed but ....that nyt....they nearly hit a tall and gym-crazy jaat boy....but raj....so impulsive he was......gave a hard look to the guy and shouted some crazy maa bhen stuff......i guess this was the reason that guy never talked much..... the very next moment ayaan whispered....." bhai vo peeche aa rha hai".......i wonder was it a thng to whisper abt.....?.....but thats xactly how ayaan was......if raj cud say all dat to the jaat guy....u must be thnkig that raj must have stopped and beaten the hell out of dat jaat.......the very next moment all three were riding as fast as they cud to save their asses......they were saved that nyt......1 thing 1 know abt raj was that HE WAS VERY GUD AT ESCAPING WEN IT CAME TO problems........
U remember .....nitin was abt to say smthng to ritwika but never cmpleted it?.....well therz smthng that nitin believed dat he was the only person who knew abt it.......well he wud have been ryt if destiny had nt played itz part......
DESTINY.....i always believed that some sucker made this word to justify his incompetence.....but nt until sm incident turned my life upside down ......but we will get to it later......the last day of skool.....there was another letter which was meant for ritwika but may br itz fate was to come into my hands.......
NITIN was extremely skillfull wen it came to hiding his real self....all his emotions....wether it was happiness ,anger, fear or even LOVE.........I wud have never known this if it was nt 4 destiny.....the letter nitin believed he had thrown away was soon in my hands.........thanks to my childhood tendency of looking down and moving.......most of the people consider it as lack of confidence.....i guess they have never been fortunate enough to find a 1000 rs note like me.......well, this tym i found a letter........never in my life cud i imagine that this was wat the real nitin was..........TILL THIS VERY DAY I WISH RITWIKA HAD STOPPED FOR JUST A FEW MOMENTS.......may be her lyf wud have been different.....rather beautiful......atleast she wud have nt been in the hell of a place i found her 7 years later..... i found her in delhi....in a state that i will talk abt later........my perspective abt nitin changed forever that day.....the letter read :
EVERY MORNING IS THE SAME, I DONT KNOW WHOM TO BLAME
COZ EVERYTHING I DO 4 U ALL GOEAS IN VAIN.....
I THINK I HAVE LOST MYSELF IN THE FEAR, THAT I MAY NEVER FIND U
UR MEMORIES JUS KEEP TEARING ME APART, UR COLD LUKS
JUS PIERCE RYT THRU MY HEART.............
EVERY NITE MY IMPATIENT EYES, HERE THERE EVERYWHERE THE TRY,
WITH NO TEARS LEFT AND COMPLETELY DRY.....YOU LEAVE THEM EVERY NITE DISSATISFIED.....
MY EYES GET CLOSED, ONLY WEN THEY R TOLD...
.THAT THE THING THEY WUD SEE IN THE MORNING......IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING IN THIS WORLD.......
BUT EVERYDAY THEY FEEL DEJECTED AND AGAIN CLOSE THEMSELVES TIGHT
COZ EVERY MORNING U BREAK THE PROMISE THAT I MADE FOR U LAST NYT.....
I WANT TO BE THE AIR THAT EVERYDAY U BREATHE
SO DAT WID EVERY PASSING MOMENT I BECOME UR NEED.....
WHEN U R WID ME.....I FEEL ITZ LYK A DREAM.....I JUS WANT THE TYM TO STOP AND ILLUMINATE THE SCENE......
JUST LYK TO BEAUTIFY THE SETTING SUN, THE SEA BECOMES CALM AND SERENE......
LOOKING AT U I CAN PASS MY NYT S AND DAYS.......RITWIKA THERES SMTHING I WANT TO SAY....
I WANT U TO STAY WID ME TILL WE BECOME OLD OR MAY BE TILL THE TYM "THE SUN GROWS COLD"
SAY NO IF U WANT TO SAY SO....BUT THEN GV ME BACK MY TEARS THAT I SHED 4 U
AND JUS BECOME SM 1 I NEVER EVER KNEW............
I LOVE U RITWIKA
NITIN.........
I WAS SPEECHLESS......THERE WERE 2 REASONS .....ONE WAS LOOK AT THE DAMN POEM.....IT WAS UNBELIEVABLE THAT NITIN WROTE IT....AND WAT WAS MORE HEARTBREAKING WAS.....HOW DESTINY PLAYED WID RITWIKA'S LYF...... well u must be wondering how cud this change ritwika's whole life....well may be u will change ur mind wen i tell u wat i saw after 7 years in delhi
bro keep it up!! I believe its a story of the ppl i knw very well and are of the bestest ppl i hv known in my life!!! I feel really very luvky to be associated with these ppl :)
ReplyDeleteladke ab aaya na kuch apna sa ..... poem is jst awsum .... this is going on track .. u will make me addicted to it i guess .... grt going .. u r visualising everything so superbly .... chaa gaya mere chetan bhagat :))
ReplyDelete